This page provides resources for dealing with problems. If you're looking for information on how to build K-3D, see Getting Started.
- FAQ - The Frequently Asked Questions may already address your issue.
- User Documentation - General information on how to use K-3D.
- Developer Documentation - General information for developers.
- Library Problems - Deals with specific library issues we've dealt with over the years.
- Testing And Debugging - Some helpful hints on how to troubleshoot problems.
- Troubleshooting DLLs - Welcome to Windows DLL Hell ...
- Windows Weirdness - Other Windows-related problems.
If you can't find an answer for your particular problem, the preferred support mechanism is the K-3D mailing list (for users and developers alike):
- Mailing List - Covers all topics of interest to K-3D users and developers.
If you don't want to subscribe to our mailing-list, try the new K-3D Forums!